Abracademy Junior Product Manager
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to work with designers, creatives and magicians in a start-up environment.
We need a doer, someone who can help us unleash the magic of our platform. You’ll be 100% hands-on and able to wear many hats and top hats.
Your main job will be to:
- own and improve our platform
- develop our product offer
- grow (and retain) our user base
You will be able to:
- identify innovative new product opportunities
- optimise existing features
- listen to customers
- make sense of user, cultural and business insights
- develop and implement a strategy for growth
- take an experimental approach to testing ideas
- feel comfortable with ambiguity
As the product manager responsible for the platform, you will also have the opportunity to bring in and manage freelancers when appropriate.
You should have some experience in:
- designing and carrying out qualitative research to identify customer needs
- managing the tradeoffs between short term requirements and longer term vision
- the fundamentals of Agile and Lean product development
- product modelling and MVP definition
- product analytics and KPI definition
- community management and support
- working with developers and designers
- managing a product roadmap
You should also have familiarity with:
- some aspects of software architecture and development
- interaction design
- visual identity and/or industrial design
- marketing and PR
- running workshops
This role would be a good fit for someone who wants to understand how business operates.
You don’t need to be a magician but it’s important that you believe in magic as we live what we preach and we want to bring more magic into everything we do!
Abracademy is a brand new startup which supports and accelerates people’s growth through the teaching of magic. We use century old practices mixed with brand new innovative processes to make this knowledge accessible to people. On the one hand we teach kids and teens through our online platform and workshops at schools. On the other we help companies by teaching their teams and employees how to become better and stronger together.
You will work with a former global creative director, a designer from one of the most innovative tech companies in London and an inspiring team of magicians and freelancers. We praise collaboration and great teamwork.
As a bonus we are nested in one of the most inspiring digital companies in London, Made by Many. While we continue to be a resident start-up here you will have the opportunity to meet and interact with an incredible team of developers, designers and strategists.
We want to take the magic market to a new level and our product manager will be essential in this journey.
If this sounds like the job you can do and the sort of place you’d like to work, please apply now. Send your portfolio and one paragraph stating why do you think this is the right job for you to firstname.lastname@example.org